Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thing #1

The 7 1/2 Habits were very thought-provoking for me.  One of the most challenging for me is "Viewing problems as challenges".  This is difficult for me because problems frustrate me, and I really don't want to work through them.  The easiest habit for me is to "Begin with the end in mind".  This is the best way to do something because we need to have goals to succeed.  The most important habit for me is "Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner".  I want to believe that I am capable of learning new things; I don't want to give myself a hard time if I fail.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 23 Things!!! I hope you will enjoy this course, and find many applications for your classroom. I look forward to getting to know you better via your Blog. Always remember to have fu which each "Thing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I have very similar answers to this. It is good to know I am not the only one that feels this way when it comes to these habits!

    ReplyDelete