Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing #10

I have seen the CC logo on different websites and wondered what it meant.  I absolutely think that Creative Commons will impact the way that our students learn and create projects.  They will be able to broaden the scope of their learning and creativity because they can have access to so many more texts, images, and videos.  I look up many things on the internet to help my students understand more of what I'm talking about.  I google pictures to help my students understand things rather than to just use words. The website, http://www.oercommons.org/courses/issues-weve-all-got-them-language-arts-visual-arts-integration/view, offers a great lesson plan on social issues.  I think that we can share ideas for lessons rather than to have to "reinvent the wheel" every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment