Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thing #2

I really enjoyed reading the article for Thing #2.  I was very impressed about the podcasts of presentations and class discussions.  So often, students may forget valuable information that is provided through both the presentations and discussions.  It is important to have many different sources of information (textbooks, other student's input, and teachers' information) to fully understand new topics.  Also, I liked how several teachers used the topic of genetics in different ways.  I would use other teachers' blogs to provide my students with many different viewpoints of a topic.

1 comment:

  1. I think that using teacher's blogs is a great idea because you can be sure of the source. So much of what is on the internet is rant! It's hard for students to separate fact from agenda.

    ReplyDelete