Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, June 8, 2012

Thing #5

I found the following link in my Google Reader: http://library.thinkquest.org/19037/heredity.html?tqskip1=1&tqtime=0617.
I think that this is interesting for a couple of reasons.  I was able to have a quick Biology review of genetic traits.  It has been a long time since I sat in a Biology classroom, and I had forgotten the specifics of how we inherit traits.  Also, many of my students do not understand the physical and emotional similarities and differences between their parents and themselves.  I would like to include some of the things in this article when teaching my students about genetic traits.

1 comment:

  1. Google Reader is my favorite "Thing" ever. Otherwise, I would never be able to keep up with all your updates!

    ReplyDelete